! can not
> see the map under 1:363M scale, if I zoom out to scale 1:173 ,the map
> can be seen, what cause it , how to solve it ?
What is the metre per pixel scale on the original image? Ie would 1:173M
move you to a meter/pixel scale greater than the original image can support?
--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the contents.