Hi Emmanuel et al,

Thanks for your responses, clarifies things. Is your work on "DB schema
generation based on INSPIRE XSD" publicly available somewhere ?

@justin (about WFS 2.0), WFS 2.0 is a nasty beast ! On the bright side
it may well be that INSPIRE will allow WFS 1.1.0 as well just like they
dropped the hard need for WMS 1.3 and allowed WMS 1.1.1 for View services.

Maybe talk to some of you further in Denver, best,

--Just van den Broecke