Hi GS users,

I just noticed that there is an error or possibly a bug in sld:pointSymbolizer.
I used the following sld file:
""
<sld:FeatureTypeStyle>
        <sld:Name>name</sld:Name>
        <sld:Rule>
          <sld:Name> Low XX </sld:Name>
          <sld:Title>Low XX</sld:Title>
          <ogc:Filter>
            <ogc:PropertyIsLessThan>
              <ogc:PropertyName>var1</ogc:PropertyName>
              <ogc:Literal>10</ogc:Literal>
            </ogc:PropertyIsLessThan>
          </ogc:Filter>
          <sld:PointSymbolizer>
            <sld:Graphic>
              <sld:Mark>
                <sld:WellKnownName>circle</sld:WellKnownName>
                <sld:Fill>
                  <sld:CssParameter name="fill">#0EF078</sld:CssParameter>
                  <sld:CssParameter name="fill-opacity">0.5</sld:CssParameter>
                </sld:Fill>
                <sld:Stroke/>
              </sld:Mark>
              <sld:Size>
                <ogc:Literal>6</ogc:Literal>
              </sld:Size>
            </sld:Graphic>
          </sld:PointSymbolizer>
        </sld:Rule>
        <sld:Rule>
          <sld:Name> High XX </sld:Name>
          <sld:Title>High XX</sld:Title>
          <ogc:Filter>
            <ogc:PropertyIsGreaterThanOrEqualTo>
              <ogc:PropertyName>var1</ogc:PropertyName>
              <ogc:Literal>10</ogc:Literal>
            </ogc:PropertyIsGreaterThanOrEqualTo>
          </ogc:Filter>
          <sld:PointSymbolizer>
            <sld:Graphic>
              <sld:Mark>
                <sld:WellKnownName>circle</sld:WellKnownName>
                <sld:Fill>
                  <sld:CssParameter name="fill">#F30909</sld:CssParameter>
                </sld:Fill>
                <sld:Stroke>
                  <sld:CssParameter
name="stroke-opacity">0.67</sld:CssParameter>
                </sld:Stroke>
              </sld:Mark>
              <sld:Size>
                <ogc:Literal>6</ogc:Literal>
              </sld:Size>
            </sld:Graphic>
          </sld:PointSymbolizer>
        </sld:Rule>
      </sld:FeatureTypeStyle>

""
I want all the points with var1>=10 to be rendered using the High XX rule. But
what I noticed is that all the points where the first digit of  var1 is greater
than 1 are grouped and colored as High XX. For example a point with var1=5 is
rendered as High XX. I also checked the geoext styler and the result is the
same. So I think this should be a bug.
Has anybody else encountered this problem?

Thanks,
Manouchehr