Hi GS users,

We have configured 140 georasters (SPOT Imageries) configured in geoserver
2.1.1 on linux cent os. Georasters are rendering as expected. wherever
overlaps are present, there gaps are displaying. I am thinking of using
image mosaic for georasters., so that imageries will be continuous and no
gaps will be displayed.

Anyone is using Image mosaic plugin for georaster ? If yes, please help me.
I have added imagemosaic plugin and studied the documentation provideded by
Geoserver
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/tutorials/image_mosaic_plugin/imagemosaic.html
but dont know how to start with it.

I request some one to provide me guidance? my idea is right or wrong?

Regards,
Hari.