On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Nhan Vo <nha...@smileconsult.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could someone please tell me if it is possible in Geoserver to export
> wfs data as a PDF file, and not just the wms image?  I'd like to have
> this feature and have been googling a while and found nothing.
>
> Any tip would be much appreciated.

Nope, it's not possible.
Wondering, what kind of output would that be? WFS is meant to retun vector
data, unstyled, in its raw form, geometry and attributes.

If you want a PDF WMS can render it using the SLD style sheet though

Tech lead

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)

fax:      +39 0584 962313