Van: Charles Galpin [mailto:cgal...@lhsw.com]
Verzonden: wo 5-10-2011 14:27
Aan: Lucas Heezen - Covadis
CC: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Geoserver-users] Geoserver Windows Service in 64-bit

Your problem looked to be simply oracle setup related, which I know nothing
about. But I just wanted to point out that we run geoserver just fine here on
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64bit) without oracle.  I also wanted to
mention that when you go to production, everything I have read suggests you use
the .war version and run it in another container like tomcat, so you may just
want to put your efforts into running it that way from the start.

hth
charles