Really not sure.  Are you showing the graphs at the point where it's about to
run out of memory? All I can tell you is the graph you show does not indicate
memory use increasing in the jvm.  Is the memory limit set to 7Gb or higher?

I forget what the initial issue was, but if it was a OOM exception in the jvm,
then other system use (file caching, postgres etc) shouldn't be an issue as
this is just the jvm hitting it's configured limit. Your system clearly has
plenty of memory free.

charles