I have the latest OpenLayers version, but I don't believe it is a
OpenLayers issue. As you can see in the images and as I have already
stated, the geometries wrap fine around the IDL. It's just the labels
that are left out. If I add a layer that contains polygons for example,
the shapes will appear on both sides, as the world map does. But the
labels only appear once.
P.S. When I say labels, I mean textsymbolizer tags.