I am using localhost:8080 for testing purposes.

We are using an external address since we are pooling two (equal) servers.  But
for testing purposes we decided not to test the request externally. Although
upon testing it now it seems the problem persists also for external sources.

For some reason the request refaults back to our default workspace (grunnkart),
and omits the workspace in the naming of the layer - hence the ":" before the
layername.

Ragnvald