Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding optimizing the JAI settings in
the geoserver admin interface?

What steps should be taken to decide whether the default values are applicable
to a system is of particular interest.

I am not an experienced Java user and would like to know how to optimize my
Ubuntu 10.04 system. The server is being used exclusively for webmapping and
has Apache2/tomcat6/postgresql/postgis installed which serves data to geoserver.

Any advice or infos would be great,

thanks,

Robert