Hi,

after adding a cascading wms store to geoserver I now can´t delete it...The
store was supposed to read the geowebcache getCapabilities report and offer the
layers as wms. This didn´t work, so I wan´t to delete the store bit I
can't...error message is below

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to delete non-empty store. at
org.geoserver.catalog.impl.CatalogImpl.remove(CatalogImpl.java:162) at
org.geoserver.security.SecureCatalogImpl.remove(SecureCatalogImpl.java:1021) at
org.geoserver.catalog.CascadeDeleteVisitor.visitStore(CascadeDeleteVisitor.java:71)
 at
org.geoserver.catalog.CascadeDeleteVisitor.visit(CascadeDeleteVisitor.java:83)
at org.geoserver.catalog.impl.WMSStoreInfoImpl.accept(WMSStoreInfoImpl.java:35)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
at
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
org.geoserver.catalog.impl.ModificationProxy.invoke(ModificationProxy.java:144)
...etc

Can anyone show me how to get rid of this?

Yours,
Rob