Hi,

@Ben
- I'm using a pure 32-bit installation - the heap entry in ‘C:\Program Files
(x86)\Tomcat 6\bin\catalina.sh’:
  JAVA_OPTS="-server -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
-XX:+UseParallelOldGC -XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=20
-XX:NewRatio=2"

- it happens every day...

@Christian
- in a first step I'am deploying ONLY shapefiles (23 stores) and NO raster
images - therefore I didn't understand the error message!!!
- the only thing I've done, is deleting all demo layers and stores...

Cheers
Wolfram