From: andrea.a...@gmail.com [mailto:andrea.a...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Andrea Aime
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 6:21 PM
To: Benjamin GUIBERT
Cc: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Parameter substitution in SLD

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Benjamin GUIBERT <benjamin.guib...@ign.fr>
wrote:
Hello Andrea,

It can't come from the URL because even the default value of stroke is
ignored (and even without GET variable). Syntax error aside, I don't see
where is the point.

Moreover, I have no problem with the fill, whereas it is exactly the same
syntax.

Ah, finally found some time to look into it.
Yes, I can confirm it's a bug, stroke css parameters are not parsed
according to the
mixed contents rules, the parser ignores the # and thus the resulting color
is not
valid.

I've just fixed it, next nightly should work as expected:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOS-4889

Tech lead

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)