Hi,

My system is Ubuntu 10.04 / Tomcat6 / Geoserver 2.1.2 - Integrated GWC

The "cached layers" link in my geoserver dashboard lists the layers which can
be cached. I tried to use the Stop caching the selected Layers button to
disable caching for some layers but this is not working.

I´m not sure what is really supposed to happen. Would the layer actually be
removed from the list, or would the "Tick" just disappear from the right of the
layer to indicate that the layer is not being cached? There are also no error
messages in the geoserver log.

Whatever should happen, nothing actually works which means that layers which I
have actually removed from the getcapabilities document by disabling the
"advertised" switch under the layer settings are still advertised when one
simply changed the url to /geoserver/gwc/services/wms.

This is a new installation of geoserver from the "latest" section
here http://gridlock.opengeo.org/geoserver/2.1.x/

Is the Stop caching the selected Layers button actually working by others?

thanks,

Rob