Hi there,
I got same problem. Can you please tell me how did this trick works for you
'coz I'm little confused with round up. Actually  i paste the error link
from firebug console to my firefox browser address bar and modified X & Y
values by round up the number, then the script runs.
But I'm confused that where to modify the actual script i.e. whether i have
to modify the values of maxExtent or i have to modify the values of
maxResolution?

I'm working on the GXP viewer and referring the 'Workshop for GXP' from
OPENGEO.

Thanks and regards
Suraj Patil