On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Benjamin GUIBERT
<benjamin.guib...@ign.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a mean to make a layer group of several layer groups? I am working
> with a colleague on a map with about 30 layers, with three different SLD for
> three scales. We have our own layer group for these scales and we would like
> to see them on the same OperLayers view. We work on the same server.
>
> Moreover, the use of just one layer group would be very annoying in case of
> new layer to be added, if I have to click over 90 (3 x 30) times to get this
> new one on the top of the list.

No, there is no support for layer groups of layer groups. It could
be implemented though, I know other people expressed an interest
in this as well.

> By the way, what about an easier way to change the order of layers in a
> group?

Having drag and drop would be nice indeed. As far as I can see that should
be possible to implement using Wicket jQuery integration, WiQuery:
https://github.com/WiQuery/wiquery

You're welcomed to contribute a patch for that, many people
would be happy about it (I certanly would be :-) )

Tech lead

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy