Hi,

I'm new to geoServer and I've just created my first SLD file. I was
following the tutorial to create a new style.
It validates Ok but when I submit a error is shown and the action is
canceled.

The error:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoServer
2.1.3\data_dir\styles\C:\Users\barbara.ferreira\Documents\Projects\Interactive
maps\temp_var.sld (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is
incorrect)
        at
org.geoserver.wms.web.data.StyleNewPage.onStyleFormSubmit(StyleNewPage.java:39)
        at
org.geoserver.wms.web.data.AbstractStylePage$1.onSubmit(AbstractStylePage.java:82)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.delegateSubmit(Form.java:1565)
        at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.process(Form.java:958)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:920)
        at
        at

I can see that this Path does not exist (of course) but why is this path
composed by to paths: one where the file is and the one where I think will
be stored?

Best regards,
Barbara