Dear all,

I'm currently trying to enable the time support with precipitation raster data.
I've gone through various links and information within GeoServer documentation,
GeoSolutions blog, etc…
but unfortunately did not succeed.

My problem is the following, I have raster data (daily mean) with a time
dimension:
precip-20100101
precip-20100102
precip-20100103
…

I have created an indexer.properties file with the following options:
TimeAttribute=ingestion
Schema= the_geom:Polygon,location:String,ingestion:java.util.Date
PropertyCollectors=TimestampFileNameExtractorSPI[timeregex]

and also a timeregex.properties file:
regex=[0-9]{6}

I have created my workspace, and then once I user the ImageMosaic for the data
store, I could not find the "Dimensions" tab…
I was wondering if someone can explain me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your appreciated help

Regards

Greg

NEWS: Did you see "The Story of Data on the Environment" ?
http://www.youtube.com/envirogrids
---
Dr. Gregory Giuliani
Scientific collaborator - Spatial Data Infrastructure
University of Geneva/Institute for Environmental Sciences
Climatic Change and Climate Impacts/enviroSPACE
7 route de Drize, CH - 1227 CAROUGE
Phone: (+41 22) 379 07 09 Fax: (+41 22) 379 07 44
Web: http://www.unige.ch/envirospace
Email: gregory.giuli...@unige.ch
UNEP/DEWA/GRID-Geneva
International Environment House
11, chemin des Anémones, CH - 1219 CHATELAINE
Phone: (+41 22) 917 84 17 Fax: (+41 22) 917 80 29
Web: http://www.grid.unep.ch
Email: gregory.giuli...@unepgrid.ch