Is there an existing test case for testing the description.ftl or
title.ftl that I could modify and attach to the JIRA? I'm not too
familiar with the source tree. Thanks, David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.