hi,
I am trying to set up the following senario...

ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR full read and write permission to all layers

ROLE_USER1 = read access to only one workspace called "rropx"

Eeveryone elseĀ = read access to all other workspaces EXCEPT the workspace
"rropx"

I have defined the configuration as follows...

//user.propertiesĀ

admin=admin,ROLE_ADMIN,enabled
user1=user1,ROLE_USER1,enabled

//layer.properties

*.*.r=ROLE_ADMIN
*.*.w=ROLE_ADMIN
mode=HIDE
other_workspaces.*.r=*
rropx.*.r=ROLE_USER1
rropx.*.w=ROLE_USER1

The problem is that ROLE_USER1 can see all layers but not edit "his" workspace.

Can anyone see a mistake?

thanks,

Rob