On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Christian Höhener
<christian.hoehe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrea, Daniele
>
> Thank you! Well, we'll see what we can do with this width-limitations...
>
> Further I tried to get a map with smaller dimensions. There I become the
> error I posted in my first mail (renderop):
> I'll put the logs down in the email.
> With openlayers I do not get this error - everythings ok (unless its too
> width)
>
> We would be very glad to get the wms also with widther maps. Would it be
> possible to integrate that?

Yep, definitely possible, it would require a set of changes in the geotools
wms client (that we use for cascading). Someone (you?) can contribute
those improvements or you can look at someone that will do it for you
here:

http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Commercial+Support

Tech lead

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187