Hai Gabriel Roldan,

Sorry, for my delayed reply. I have a little problem with creating overlay
layers over a base layer. I am using Geoserver 2.0.3 and openLayers. For
each minute, I am querying new WMS layers from geoserver and overlaying
them on a baselayer. Here, I am explicitly destroying all the overlay
layers, and creating new ones. This is repeated for each minute. The
problem is I am still seeing the old overlays on the base layer. However,
if I zoom In/out, I could see the new overlays. I cleared the cache of the
browser, but still having the same issue.

Regards,
VM