Can you tell me whether the settings of the following properties files are
correct? (I could not find any official documentation on that)
indexer.properties
PropertyCollectors=TimestampFileNameExtractorSPI[timeregex](ingestion)

timeregex.properties
regex=[0-9]{1}

Which settings do I have to modify? Is the name of the GeoTIFFs also
important?
e.g: 20120331.tif / yyyymmdd.tif
I published a few scenes in my geoserver but the time parameter does not
work. The call of GetCapabilities does not give me correct information about
the time of the images.