> Hi, could you please send a stack trace concerning your jdbc problems ?

Actually I have no stack trace as I am unable to specify an Informix
JDBC driver on the "New Authentication Provider" page
(Authentication->Add New Authetication Provider -> JDBC -> Driver
class). The only supported drivers are: odbc,postgres,hsql,h2. Even if
I add the Informix JDBC jar to WEB-INF/lib..

The question is therefore how to add an additional JDBC driver so that
it can be selected with the "New Authentication Provider" page?