Hi Edward,
Thanks for helping out!
I read the GeoServer docs link you pointed out. But I wonder how do I get
some text labels to show only when zoomed in to a certain zoom level. I
would not want the street names of a city to show when I view the whole
country but when I have zoomed in to street level I want to show the street
names. That must be possible but how?
Thanks.
~asle