Hi all,
    I'm new with Geoserver. I've installed it, on Debian, and inserted a new
layer (call it cat_layer_layername), from shapefile, insiede a new workspace
(call it Various_shp).
    When I enter admin panel, I can correctly see Openlayers preview of
cat_layer_layername.
    BUT when I call it from a web page, using Openlayers syntax, I fail: I
obtain the navigation arrows, the zoom buttons (+ and -) and a series of
256x256 broken images, in which geoserver server's address is correct. May it
be a mystake in Openlayers' syntax for the request?
    Here the code:

    [file: web_page.html]
    <script defer="defer" type="text/javascript">
        var map = new OpenLayers.Map('map');

        wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
            "Layer named cat_layer_layername",
            "http://192.168.74.114:8181/geoserver/web";,
            {
                srs: 'EPSG:25832',
                layers: 'cat_layer_layername',
                format: 'image/png',
                tiled: true,
                tilesorigin: [map.maxExtent.left, map.maxExtent.bottom]
            }
        );
        map.addLayer(wms);
        map.zoomToMaxExtent();
    </script>

    [geoserver server's configuration]
    workspaces:
    1. Various_shp
    2. Another_one
    layers:
    1. workspace: Various_shp | store: cat_layer_storename | layer name:
cat_layer_layername | enabled: yes | native SRS: EPSG:25832
    2. workspace: Another_one | store: another_layer_storename | layer name:
another_layer_layername | enabled: yes | native SRS: EPSG:25832

    Thank you very much.
    Regards, Carlo