> Hello!
>
>     I'm new to GeoServer, I'm trying to figure out how much info there is
> about ocean like bathymetry.
Mapping and accumulating bathymetry information is the subject of
several international efforts which may or may not be publishing their
information via geoserver mechanisms. Geoserver is just one
implementation among many of OGC web publishing protocols; and OGC web
protocols are just one way to publish data. Are you mostly interested in
bathymetry/ocean data or mostly interested in geoserver? You are away
that there are thousands of geoserver servers out there? It is not a
single-point metadata service.

If you are chasing oceans data, then start with NGDC and GEBCO.

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the contents.