Hi Ariel,

Only for information, this topic has been already answered... maybe this is
a duplicate email.

Probably the error occurred because I saved the certificate in a custom
keystore, and not in the default JVM keystore.

Certainly the custom repository is not configured correctly and neither the
pointing of tomcat to him.

When I saved the certificate in default JVM keystore, everything worked
fine!

Anyway, I'm still working only in a development environment, and your
reference will help to configure properly the production env.

Thanks for the reference and for the help!

Best Regards,

--
Rodrigo C. Antonialli