No Imran, I do not wish to add a PostGIS table. I am installing the
complete Geoserver Open Suite again but last time I installed Open GeoSuite
I had issues with the PostGres PostGIS extension. So i will now be
installing the complete Postgres with PostGIS using the following
wiki<http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostGIS20Ubuntu1204>
on
Ubuntu 12.04.

So this what I need,

1. Wiki which documents the installation process of OpenGeo Suite with
Postgres having PostGIS 2.4 extension for Ubuntu 12.04.
2. If there is no wiki for (1) then wiki which documents installation
process without Postgres and how can I separetly add the installed Postgres
with PostGIS 2.4 extension to Geoserver on Ubuntu 12.04

--
Thanks & Regards
Smaran Harihar