Good day,

    During working with GeoServer I've experienced the following problem:

when testing the compliance with the WMS 1.1 standard (via the online tests
available at http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/), all tests are failed.

One of the errors I received looks like this:

Log for test s0012/d207e988_1

Test wms:wmsops-getcapabilities-params-version-2 (s0012/d207e988_1)

Assertion: When a GetCapabilities request is made for a supported version other
than [[VAR_WMS_VERSION]] using WMTVER instead of VERSION, then the version
returned is the version requested.

Request d207e3521_1:

   Method: get

Error in call to extension function {public org.w3c.dom.NodeList
com.occamlab.te.TECore.request(org.w3c.dom.Document,java.lang.String) throws
java.lang.Throwable}: Exception in extension function
java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
?ReQuEsT=GetCapabilities&SeRvIcE=WMS&VeRsIoN=0.0.0

Result: Failed

I've tried to set miscellaneous test settings but without success.

So, my testing environment is:

     MS Windows 7 EN (32 bit)

     GeoServer ver. 2.1.3 (32 bit), installed as a Windows service

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

     Maxim K.

     Senior Software Developer in GeoCybernetics Inc.