Hi all,
I have small question about writing sld. I need to implement
MaxScaleDenominator but only for changing of font-size. But I have to write
long rule for styling my labels. So if I want to use scaleDenominator I have
to write this rule whole again and again and again and again... only with
one change, change of font-size. Example is here:

     <Rule>
        <Name>label_1</Name>
         <MaxScaleDenominator>2500000</MaxScaleDenominator>
         <TextSymbolizer>
           <Label>
             <ogc:PropertyName>NAZ_KRAJ</ogc:PropertyName>
           </Label>

             <CssParameter name="font-family">Verdana</CssParameter>
             <CssParameter name="font-size">18</CssParameter>
             <CssParameter name="font-style">normal</CssParameter>
             <CssParameter name="font-weight">bold</CssParameter>

           <LabelPlacement>
             <PointPlacement>
               <AnchorPoint>
                 <AnchorPointX>0.5</AnchorPointX>
                 <AnchorPointY>0.5</AnchorPointY>
               </AnchorPoint>
             </PointPlacement>
           </LabelPlacement>
           <Halo>
             <Radius>1</Radius>
             <Fill><CssParameter name="fill">#ffffff</CssParameter></Fill>
           </Halo>
           <Fill>
             <CssParameter name="fill">#003300</CssParameter>
           </Fill>
         </TextSymbolizer>
        </Rule>
        <Rule>
        <Name>label_2</Name>
         <MaxScaleDenominator>1000000</MaxScaleDenominator>
         <TextSymbolizer>

Is any way how to make sld shorter? Something like write five rules for
changing font-size depend on scale and one rule for the rest of style? Do
you have any tips for that?

Thanks a lot for your help ;)
Dan