Hi,
After create my map and test all its functions with geoserver for windows, I
finally upload in my own server with tomcat6 and apache. But now the
querypanel and getfeatureinfo doesn't work.

I have geoserver in  var/lib/tomcat/geoserver
and the web folder in var/www/

I've changed the owner and group of all files in geoserver to tomcat6 and
all files of apache to www-data.
I've tryed to let the html file in the geoserver www folder too.

The web is  http://auma.dyndns.org/visorweb/tree.html
http://auma.dyndns.org/visorweb/tree.html

What I have to change? Is a proxy issue?

Thanks!

-----
http://kikocanas.tk