Hello everyone,

I set up a local WMS-T application using GeoServer 2.1.3_beta (Found it in
Trunk) ansd OpenLayers. So if you work with layers in GeoServer you've got
four tabs to select:
- Data
- Publishing
- Dimensions
- Tile-Caching

For using the WMS-T I need the third tab "Dimensions", where I can activate
the Time support and choose the fitting attribute. Now I want to transfer
the whole application on my server running with GeoServer 2.1.4. But if I
want to publish a layer, I can only select the two traditional tabs "Data"
and "Publishing".
I think GeoServer 2.1.4 does' t support this feature?! Can anyone tell me if
this feature will be included in a stable GeoServer release in the future or
if there is another possibility to use this feature in my 2.1.4 release?

Cheers,
D. Stroeer