Hi Andreas,

I have tried your suggestions and they work fine. However, it is still
possible to make changes via post requests. So my question would be, is it
possible to completely disable these type of things in the slave geoserver
so that, only the master could manage things? I ask this because i only
want to make a catalog reload on slave geoservers while being sure that
none of them is writing anything to the shared data directory,

Thanks once again.
Cheers,

Hugo

--