Hello,

I work with Qgis 1.8. We have browsed several data from our Postgis db into
qgis project. We associated for each data a style. Those styles are
"categorized" in a layer according to attribut values.

For 3 layers (one ponctual, one linear, one surface) I saved style in SLD
via "properties of the layer panel-save into SLD". The expot seems work.

On geoserver, i have imported postgis layers and I would like to associate
with each layer SLD defined on Qgis. When i try to do it (geoserver tab
data->style), i have errors messages.

1/Could you throw light for me please regarding these errors messages for
for each of these 3 layers.
2/On Qgis, Is it better to export SLD via "properties of the layer
panel-save into SLD" or via SLD plugin "save style as SLD"
3/On geoserver, how to display layer with SLD style?

I send you by attchments log files and screen shots reprensenting Qgis and
geoserver interface for each of these 3 test layer :

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4987167/SS_SLD_layer.jpg
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4987167/SS_SLD_upload_failed_into_Geoserver_occ_sol_surf_layer.jpg

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4987167/SS_SLD_upload_failed_into_Geoserver_Troncon_route_layer.jpg

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4987167/geoserver_logfiles_09072012.log