Jakob,

There's a Filter function to convert an angle expressed in radians into degrees
called "toDegrees'. For more info about Filter functions, check
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/filter/function_reference.html.

<Rotation>
    <ogc:Function name="toDegrees">
        <ogc:PropertyName>your_orientation_column</ogc:PropertyName>
    </ogc:Function>
</Rotation>

Edward