Hi GeoServer Users,

I am using GeoServer 2.2 RC2 on Debian "squeeze" x64 and am having some
difficulties getting the OGR output format to recognise and work with
anything other than the "standard" file formats.

I have recompiled ogr2ogr and checked that the format I am trying to use
is listed as supported (which it is), and have created an ogr2ogr.xml
file in the geoserver/data directory -
<OgrConfiguration>
  <ogr2ogrLocation>/usr/local/bin/ogr2ogr</ogr2ogrLocation>
  <gdalData>/usr/local/gdal_data</gdalData>
  <formats>
    <Format>
      <ogrFormat>FileGDB</ogrFormat>
      <formatName>FileGDB</formatName>
      <fileExtension>.gdb</fileExtension>
      <singleFile>false</singleFile>
    </Format>
  </formats>
</OgrConfiguration>

I am getting the following error and assume there is some magic required
to get it to work ?

2012-09-03 10:44:32,872 ERROR [wfs.response] - Error reading the
ogr2ogr.xml configuration file
com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: Cannot
construct org.geoserver.wfs.response.OgrFormat as it does not have a
no-args constructor : Cannot construct
org.geoserver.wfs.response.OgrFormat as it does not have a no-args
constructor
---- Debugging information ----
message             : Cannot construct
org.geoserver.wfs.response.OgrFormat as it does not have a no-args
constructor
cause-exception     :
com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ObjectAccessException
cause-message       : Cannot construct
org.geoserver.wfs.response.OgrFormat as it does not have a no-args
constructor
class               : org.geoserver.wfs.response.OgrConfiguration
required-type       : org.geoserver.wfs.response.OgrFormat
path                : /OgrConfiguration/formats/Format
line number         : 5
-------------------------------

Can anyone point me to any documentation that would assist please ?

Many thanks,
Shaun

------------------------------
The information in this email together with any attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. There is no waiver of any confidentiality/privilege
by your inadvertent receipt of this material.
Any form of review, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication
of this email message is prohibited, unless as a necessary part of Departmental
business.
If you have received this message in error, you are asked to inform the sender
as quickly as possible and delete this message and any copies of this message
from your computer and/or your computer system network.