Thanks Andrea,

I followed your suggestions and found that Geoserver 2.2 displays rasters with negative values successfully. So I will upgrade.

However, there were issues displaying a raster that had both negative and positive values. Using the standard 'raster' style the raster was displayed but the values had been stretched from -9/18 to 0/255. The actual data values were lost. I tried a three color gradient over negative values, zero and positive values however this resulted in a failure to display the raster.

I will open a bug report for this issue.

Thanks again,

Abe.

<http://www.pacioos.org>