Xiaoming,

The easiest way I found is to put a very low limit like Andrea suggested
and flood GeoServer with many parallel requests, while maintaining the
default memory settings (so, low heap). If it's not working you will crash
GS pretty quickly. If it's set up correctly, you will see GS throttle the
requests. VisualVM is helpful here to track memory consumption, it will
grow very fast if control flow is not kicking in.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Andrea Aime
<andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Xiaoming Qin <qinxm2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> thanks Andrea.
>>
>> So there's no way to tell whether  the control-flow module works as
>> expected on version 2.1.3?
>>

> Nothing easy. Maybe you can put the limit to 1 and hit the server with
> many parallel requests,
> and look at the logs, see if it's trying to execute just one at a time or
> multiple ones.
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>
> --