Hi,

I have a polygon layer, which I want to label it WITH a jpg file. I am NOT
able to display jpg file and label along with it. Label and jpg is
appearing at different place on the map.
Is it possible to label polygon with jpg file ?

Following is the contents of sld file,

<PolygonSymbolizer>
        <Fill>
          <CssParameter name="fill">#c9dfaf</CssParameter>
        </Fill>
        <Stroke>
          <CssParameter name="stroke">#999999</CssParameter>
          <CssParameter name="stroke-width">0</CssParameter>
        </Stroke>
     </PolygonSymbolizer>

          <PointSymbolizer>
    <Graphic>
    <ExternalGraphic>
      <OnlineResource
        xlink:type="simple"
        xlink:href="file:///C:/Subramanian/reficons/park.jpg" />
      <Format>image/jpeg</Format>
    </ExternalGraphic>
    </Graphic>

   </PointSymbolizer>
     <TextSymbolizer>
        <Label>
            <ogc:PropertyName>NAME</ogc:PropertyName>
        </Label>

       <LabelPlacement>
           <PointPlacement>
             <AnchorPoint>