MaxX on the config page says -76.565315246582. So does the bbox parameter in the url. The bbox of the openlayers preview also cuts-off the easternmost data. However I can drag the map to see the rest of the data, and the easternmost data point is consistent with the bbox report when I go directly into postgres. I then think GWC uses this incorrect bbox when generating tiles. If I type in the correct bbox into the layers config page (instead of using "compute from data") then bbox is correct on the preview page (and in the url), but GWC still does not generate correct tiles.

http://geo.cei.psu.edu:8080/geoserver/cei/wms?service=WMS&version=1.1.0&request=GetMap&layers=cei:depwells&styles=&bbox=-80.5186996459961,39.7212753295898,-76.565315246582,42.2647132873535&width=512&height=330&srs=EPSG:4326&format=application/openlayers

Steve