Dear Geoserver users,

We would like to address the absence of the Greek language code on the *
Language* combo box, for setting the Supported, Default, and Response
languages. Searching in the mailing lists we were unable to find a relative
report, so we post it here.

The list of codes for the 23 official EU languages (three-letter codes from
in ISO 639-2/B) and EFTA Countries is:

 bul Bulgarian  cze Czech  dan Danish  dum Dutch  eng English  est Estonian
fin Finnish  fre French  ger German  gre Greek  hun Hungarian  gle Irish
ita Italian  lav Latvian  lit Lithuanian  mlt Maltese  pol Polish  por
Portuguese  rum Romanian  slo Slovak  slv Slovenian  spa Spanish  swe
Swedish

Kind Regards

--

> *Theodoros Vakkas*
>
> Head of Geoinformatics Dpt
>
> e-mail: tvakkas{at}getmap{dot}gr
>
> Mobile: +30 6936 950 603
>

> *Geospatial Enabling Technologies <http://www.getmap.eu/>*
>
> 42 Posidonos Av., 17675, Kallithea, Attica, Greece
>
> Tel:  +30 (210) 66 64 192
>
> Fax:  +30 (210) 66 63 979
>

> On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Thodoris Vakkas <tvak...@getmap.gr> wrote:

> Dear Geoserver users,
>

> Please, allow us to announce the release of *GET SDI
> Portal<http://www.getmap.gr/v2/eng/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=255&Itemid=554>
>  *®v2.0, available under *GPLv3 <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html>
> *.
>

> GET SDI Portal acts as a client for OGC Web Services, while providing an
> INSPIRE based search to Geospatial Catalogues. At its core, GET SDI Portal
> v2.0 is based on open source tools such as Openlayers , ExtJS, GeoExt and
> Proj4js providing a sophisticated web platform for visualization and
> spatial analysis.
>

> GET SDI Portal is tested and optimized to collaborate with FOSS, while *
> Geoserver* was used as the reference implementation during development.
>

> You may find one of the existing implementations for the Greek Regulatory
> Authority for Energy at http://www.rae.gr/geo/?lang=EN, where the
> software was integrated with rest of the *OpenGeo
> Suite<http://opengeo.org/products/suite/>
>  components * as well as *Geonetwork
> OpenSource<http://geonetwork-opensource.org/>
> *.
>

> We hope you will find the software useful and would really appreciate to
> receive your comments and proposals for future improvements or changes to
> our email contact{at}getmap{dot}gr. We are already planning to move to a
> more formal way of SW disposal, moving to repository etc.
>

> Kind Regards

*Theodoros Vakkas*

Head of Geoinformatics Dpt

e-mail: tvak...@getmap.gr