        From: andrea.a...@gmail.com [mailto:andrea.a...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Andrea Aime
        Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 6:10 PM
        To: Stefan Engelhardt (HBT)
        Cc: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] File-Format problems UTF-8<-->IS=-8859-1

        On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Stefan Engelhardt (HBT)
<stefan.engelha...@hbt.de> wrote:

                P.S.: The person who "developed" this problem should go to hell!

        This is a surefire way to:
        - make sure the problem is not going to get fixed
        - make sure you're not going to get any answer from this mailing list
for as long as people remember your name

        Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for
more information.

        @geowolf
        Technical Lead