On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Alfredo Alessandrini <mellabia...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to define a pointsymbolizer with different rules for the vector
> shape and the fill color.
>
> Is there a way to define them independently based to the different point
> features?

I guess you can use Rules with filters, or if all you need is to, say,
change the color
based on the feature, embed the color as an attribute in your data.

Did you have a look at the SLD cookbook in the guide?
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/styling/sld-cookbook/index.html

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf