Hi

When using the default raster sld I can easily get rid of the black areas by
setting the output transparent color to black. When I additionaly want to
enhance the contrast with the following sld, the black areas are still there:

<StyledLayerDescriptor version="1.0.0">
  <NamedLayer>
    <Name>ACTUAL_LAYER_NAME_HERE</Name>
    <UserStyle>
      <FeatureTypeStyle>
        <Rule>
          <Name>rule1</Name>
          <RasterSymbolizer>
            <ChannelSelection>
              <RedChannel>
                <SourceChannelName>1</SourceChannelName>
                <ContrastEnhancement>
                  <Normalize />
                  <GammaValue>1</GammaValue>
                </ContrastEnhancement>
              </RedChannel>
              <GreenChannel>
                <SourceChannelName>2</SourceChannelName>
                <ContrastEnhancement>
                  <Normalize />
                  <GammaValue>1</GammaValue>
                </ContrastEnhancement>
              </GreenChannel>
              <BlueChannel>
                <SourceChannelName>3</SourceChannelName>
                <ContrastEnhancement>
                  <Normalize />
                  <GammaValue>1</GammaValue>
                </ContrastEnhancement>
              </BlueChannel>
            </ChannelSelection>
          </RasterSymbolizer>
        </Rule>
      </FeatureTypeStyle>
    </UserStyle>
  </NamedLayer>
</StyledLayerDescriptor>

The images are all RGB images. I tried it with adding an alpha channel but the
black areas are still there. Is there a way to get rid of black areas with
channel selection and contrast enhancement?

Best regards
Stefan

Freundliche Grüsse
Stefan Ziegler