Hello
After trying reading the doc and all thread I can't manage to make gdal
work
I'm using
Geoserver 2.2.2
geoserver-2.2.2-gdal-plugin.zip
Install one a serveur 2003  as a service

with native library 1.1.5
http://java.net/projects/imageio-ext/downloads/directory/Releases/ImageIO-Ext/1.1.x/1.1.5
the definition
http://java.net/projects/imageio-ext/downloads/download/Releases/Dependencies/GDAL/Data/1.7.3/gdal_data173.zip

and the native library
http://java.net/projects/imageio-ext/downloads/directory/Releases/Dependencies/GDAL/NativeLibraries/1.7.3/Windows32

I have put the  native library in wrapper/lib like explain

But every time I start geoserver i get

WARNING: Native library load failed. ...... gdaljni.dll: Can't find
dependent libraries

So what I have understand is that geoserver find the gdaljni.dll but
can't find the dependent library

but I'm stuck here

thank for your help