How is the hierarchical GML being generated?  Are you using AppSchema, or
is the underlying Datastore creating this?

AFAIK you can't refer to nested attributes in SLD <PropertyName> elements
(but perhaps someone else can confirm if that is correct).  If so, you need
to find a way to "flatten" the layer schema to make the desired attribute
accessible.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:08 AM, obtin <jven...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have problem with labeling - I can't figure out how to pick the right
> field to label!
>
> My data looks like this (from a wfs request):
>
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5023729/quest.jpg>
>
> What I want to label is stored in the field named 'oso:katunumero' (1). As
> you can see, it is now stored under the field 'oso:osoite' (2).
>
> Seems like an easy issue, but I can't figure out how to pick that
> 'oso:katunumero' from there.
> Labeling it with <Label><ogc:PropertyName>katunumero</ ></ > gives an
> error:
> .... The style specifies an attribute of katunumero and the layer is:
> mtk:oso_Osoitepiste
>

>         <TextSymbolizer>
>           <Label>
>             <ogc:PropertyName>??</ogc:PropertyName>