Hi,

I installed the latest version of Arc Explorer and Geoserver.  When I try
to connect Arc Explorer to geoserver via WMS, I can see all the test
layers, but none of them load -- I get gray tiles everywhere.

Six weeks ago, I was using Geoserver 2.2 and I was able to get Arc working
in tadem with it just fine so I know what I am doing is possible.  I have
reverted back to geosever 2.2 in an attempt to fix my issue but to no avail.

Please help!

Thanks in advance,
Isaac