On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:17 AM, Raif S. Naffah <r...@forge.com.au> wrote:

> this used to work in 2.2.2 --i just restarted a copy and verified, but
> not anymore.

Then this means the regression is caused by something environmental, not
GeoServer itself, the fact it showed after an upgrade is likely incidental.

However, one of the fixes we made in 2.2.4 was exactly to wipe out
Filter.INCLUDE
from the filter encoding chains, so I'm curious as to how it got there.

Is it something we can reproduce, by getting access to the WFS server,
the SLD, and the WMS request that triggers this?

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for
more information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead