Hello List,

I want to use an external SVG symbol as a mark and I'm using the CSS module for
my styling, although I don't think that makes any difference to this question.

The SVG represents a pin and I want to position the pin so that the base of the
pin is drawn at the position for that point, but the pins all seem to be drawn
quite away to the left of the actual position.

What considerations do I need to take into account in order to be able to
accurately position the SVG symbol relative to the reference coordinate?

Thanks

Chris
*** This communication has been sent from World Fuel Services
Corporation or its subsidiaries or its affiliates for the intended recipient
only and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
use, or distribution of the information included in this communication
and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication and delete the communication, including any
attachments, from your computer. Electronic communications sent to or
from World Fuel Services Corporation or its subsidiaries or its affiliates
may be monitored for quality assurance and compliance purposes.***